- Can I configure it to tell websites to turn on dark mode if they have it? I tried forced dark mode, but it breaks some websites.
- Can I make its
- Can I disable autoplay and enable it only for some websites?
- Can I disable WebGL and canvas?
- Can I disable geolocation?
- Can I put it in private mode which doesn't persist history and cookies?
- Does it automatically update adblock definitions?
- Is its adblock capability comparable to uBlock Origins? At the very least, I want to write rules to hide HTML elements. uBlock Origins supports hiding HTML elements.
- How much of common lisp should I learn if I use nyxt?