Frequent crashes

Nyxt started being unusable on NixOS for me some days ago due to frequent crashes like this:

(nyxt:2): Gdk-CRITICAL **: 17:02:17.105: gdk_window_create_gl_context: assertion 'GDK_IS_WINDOW (window)' failed
CORRUPTION WARNING in SBCL pid 2 tid 21:
Memory fault at 0x8 (pc=0x7fd381beeb48, fp=0x7fd36750de50, sp=0x7fd36750de30) tid 21
The integrity of this image is possibly compromised.
Continuing with fingers crossed.
<WARN> [17:02:17] Warning: Error on GI-GTK thread: Unhandled memory fault at #x8.

It doesn't matter whether I run Nyxt from a NixOS package or flatpak and it's not Nyxt version specific. It must be related to some recent update in the environment, it worked relatively fine before.

I tried to use it in a Fedora 39 VM as a workaround but after upgrading it to Fedora 40, it crashes there too. Does anybody know what's going on?

I wonder in which environments do people run Nyxt? During several years, I have been trying to run different Nyxt versions (2, 3, master), in different distros (Debian, NixOS), environments (X11, Wayland), ways (distro package, flatpak, hand compiled) and almost all the time it has been unusable due to frequent freezes or other stability problems. I'd love to use it but it seems my destiny is not to be able to.

It may be because a version bump of webkitGTK.

@jmercouris have you noticed something unusual in the flatpak?

I can't say I have :-/