How can make a buffer from a script?

It the log, it’s not loading any config file:

[b0ef@spartacus:~]$ .local/share/flatpak/exports/bin/engineer.atlas.Nyxt 2>&1|tee nyxt.log
Nyxt version 3.5.0
<INFO> [12:36:59] Source location: #P""
<INFO> [12:36:59] Listening to socket: #P"/run/user/1000/nyxt/nyxt.socket"
<INFO> [12:36:59] GTK extensions directory: #P"/home/b0ef/libraries/web-extensions/"
<INFO> [12:36:59] GTK extensions directory: #P"/home/b0ef/libraries/web-extensions/"
<INFO> [12:37:00] Loading #P"/home/b0ef/.local/share/nyxt/history/default.lisp".
Failed to create /home/b0ef/.var/app/engineer.atlas.Nyxt/cache for shader cache (No such file or directory)---disabling.
Failed to create /home/b0ef/.var/app/engineer.atlas.Nyxt/cache for shader cache (No such file or directory)---disabling.
<INFO> [12:37:00] Loading #P"/home/b0ef/.local/share/nyxt/auto-rules.lisp".
<WARN> [12:37:05] Could not extract URLs from "(make-window (make-buffer :url \"https://gnu.org\"))".

EDIT: hmm, wait, it’s bugging out on something

<WARN> [12:42:11] Warning: Error on separate thread: The value
  #P&quot;/home/b0ef/.config/nyxt/config.lisp&quot;
is not of type
  SYMBOL

I’ll try to recreate the config

It’s working;)

When I removed the home-manager inserted files and created the config myself, it worked.

Thanks alot. I will try to see what happens when I do the same with the NixOS version.

Thanks alot. I’ll report back;)

Glad i found this. Getting the same error using 3.11.0 on nix unstable, no issue with the flatpak.

1 Like

@M3chanism that is surprising... Can someone reproduce the issue on Nix? Note that we officially maintain the distribution on Guix and Flathub.